Why is Tarhana a Unique Food?
- Tarhana does not contain any preservatives or additives.
- Tarhana is not fried in oil. No trans-fat.
- With its 100% healthy and natural content, it is suitable for consumers of all ages.
- Source of protein. (19 g protein / 100 g tarhana)
- Source of dietary fiber. Feel full. (6.1 g fibre / 100 g tarhana)
- Naturally probiotic.
- Support your digestion. Strengthen your intestinal flora.
- It preserves its freshness at ambient temperature for 18 months.
- It can be consumed both as a healthy snack and also as a soup.
- It is low in calories. Does not fatten. It is ideal for those who care about a healthy nutrition.